There is nothing as satisfactory for a mother as having a happy, healthy, strong and active baby. This gives them a lot of joy as it indicates their baby is getting enough nutrition thereby growing normally. An under/over fed child is irritable, uncomfortable and will definitely worry the mother. It is every mom’s desire to have a well fed and relaxed baby. There are reasons why moms may choose to use feeding bottles and one of them is if they need to alternate breastfeeding with the bottle so as to rest. In some cases they may need to attend to serious business which may require them to leave the baby behind. That will demand that they make arrangements for the baby’s feeding in advance. That is where Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle comes in handy.
Great latching capabilities.
Babies use all their senses when breastfeeding. That means you cannot pick any bottle to feed them. You need to look for a feeder with the least difference compared to your breasts. This will ensure that the baby enjoys their feeding moments. One of the features associated with lifefactory glass baby bottle is its latching capabilities. It bears a resemblance to the mom’s breast making the baby cooperate to feed.
Fantastic broad neck
This bottle has a broad neck which makes cleaning of the feeder possible. Remember, although having a well fed baby comes first, their feeding equipment should be sparkling and free from any hidden germs. A spacious neck allows you free accessibility to all the corners of the bottle. It removes the frustration associated with slender necks. Mothers who have used slender – necked bottles know the frustration associated with them. This bottle allows you to clean it in the shortest time possible.
Lifefactory glass baby bottle is made out of premium quality material which allows you to put it in boiling water. Remember, hot water is important when it comes to cleaning your baby’s bottle because it is one of the proven methods of removing dirt. Additionally, the bottle can be put in a microwave or dishwasher. You can also confidently put it in a sterilizer.
Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle Pros
- Allowance for air removal – Ask any pediatrician and they will tell you that one of the most common complaints by many mothers is baby’s discomfort. Tummy distress in babies is mainly caused by gas which is gulped in with the milk as they feed. If this air is not burped, the baby becomes uncomfortable. Lifefactory glass baby bottle allows free removal of air as the baby feeds – burping becomes the norm rather than the exception.
- Amazing boob-like feeder. It is very heart wrenching for any mother to hear their child screaming hysterically because they are hungry and have refused to use a bottle. Not with this one – it has an amazing boob-like feeder which mimics the breast of the mother meaning, nill nipple confusion. The baby will love it, feed with no qualms and mum, you will have sanity.
- Great shape. This bottle has a great shape which makes it comfortable for older babies to feed themselves. By the way, even babies know classy things – they have brains too.
- Makes cleaning a walk in the park. Lifefactory glass baby bottle can be dissembled, the parts cleaned and put back together. You do not need a manual to do that. The process is easy and straight forward. Besides, the dissembled parts dry quickly – your baby won’t wait for long.
- Fukes! Mom, you can now relax. Even if you are not working, you will not worry when family members visit to help with the baby. They will enjoy their time with the new life and the baby will be fed comfortably as you rest. Remember, you are not a machine – you too need rest, and enough of it.
- Woow! No more spit-ups. The features of this bottle help your baby to take pleasure in bottle feeding. They will no longer spit, choke or gag as they feed.
- Stronger jaws. Feeding with this brand exercises the muscles of your baby’s mouth especially their jaws. As the jaws grow stronger, the baby feeds to their satisfaction. In other words, their jaws do not get tired as they feed forcing them to stop while still hungry.
- Look at my healthy baby! Children need breast milk for them to be strong and healthy. However, for a working mum, this can be an uphill task. This bottle allows you to express milk for your baby and keep it in the fridge for long. Your child will have enough milk to last them through the time you will be absent.
- No interference with the nutritional value of your milk. This brand is made from high quality material to ensure that even if your milk is kept in the fridge, it doesn’t lose its nutritional value. Your baby will receive the needed body nutrients together with antibodies to ensure that they are free from infections.
- Fairly priced. Bearing in mind all the above benefits which come with this single bottle, this brand is fairly priced. It is affordable and mothers across the board can afford. You can get it cheap at Amazon.
- Durability. The Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle is durable and convenience. Not forgetting, it can be put in very hot environments such as ovens and sterilizers. This feature has left many mothers over the moon.
Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle Cons
- Leaking. Some clients have said that these bottles leak. However, based on the available reviews, it was discovered that the leakage is as a result of improper tightening of the ring. Another reason could be as a result of wrong placement of the nipple.
- Rejected by some babies. Other clients have said that their babies refused to use it. Nonetheless, the numbers are very minimal.
Mom, at one point in life you will need to use the bottle – this is a fact that you cannot run away from. Whether that time comes immediately after delivery or later, Lifefactory glass baby bottle will come in handy for you. Considering all the facts highlighted here, this is not just an option – it is your best option. Your baby will grow healthy, happy, bright and strong. That will give joy not only to you but your friends and family members. Above all, you will find rest and peace of mind. You will have time for yourself and stay away from the frustration that comes with a crying baby.
If you’re thinking about looking at or buying this baby bottle, you can find it here at Amazon.