Not all babies are the same. While some will easily tolerate any kind of milk formula and would continue eating a regular diet for infants, there are some babies that may not do well with regular milk especially cow’s milk. Cow’s milk allergy is very common and in fact, babies should be introduced to cow’s milk slowly so that intolerances could be assessed.
Click here to see the best price on PurAmino Hypoallergenic Formula at Amazon!
Allergy to cow’s milk could cause baby to throw up, build up gas, develop colic, abdominal pains, diarrhea or constipation. Instead of getting all the nutrients that he needs to develop into a well-rounded infant, a baby that has cow’s milk allergies could become sick, cranky, irritable and undernourished. In this case, doctors recommend a milk formula that is especially made for sensitive digestive systems. A formula such as PurAmino Hypoallergenic Baby Formula with Iron Powder. Find out if this formula is the right one for your baby with sensitivity to cow’s milk.
What is PurAmino Hypoallergenic Formula?
Nutramigen makers of Nutramigen hypoallergenic formula for babies developed PurAmino Hypoallergenic baby fomrula, a milk formula that is right for babies with allergy to cow’s milk. It is formulated with nutrients that babies need to support him during his first year and is also fortified with iron, ARA and DHA for proper brain and eye development. When a baby is diagnosed with allergies to cow’s milk, no other milk formula would do other than a hypoallergenic formula. PurAmino formula is an amino acid-based formula to helps augment the nutrition of babies up to 12 months and even beyond this stage through the help of a dietary expert or a pediatrician.
What are the benefits of using this hypoallergenic formula?
- It is iron-fortified for healthy blood. Iron is needed to make hemoglobin which is the oxygen-carrying component of red blood cells. Oxygen in RBCs is delivered to the different organs, tissues and cells for proper function. When the body can’t get enough iron in the diet, the different tissues will never get enough oxygen and will reduce their ability to function well.
- It is amino acid-based so it reduces allergies in babies with sensitive digestive tracts
- It is also indicated for babies with allergies to other kinds of food
- It is nutritionally-complete which means it could provide all the nutrients that infants and toddlers need.
- This is a formula that is fortified with DHA and ARA to promote brain and eye development in infants.
- It is made by a company that has created some of the most popular and effective milk formulas for infants with special dietary considerations.
What are the advantages of using PurAmino Hypoallergenic Formula?
- This hypoallergenic baby formula is a good way to augment protein in the diet of a child with cow’s milk allergies. Having allergies to milk is not a reason to miss out on good protein and this milk does its best to deliver high-quality amino acid based source to answer babies’ protein needs. Protein is important in developing tissues and organs and for tissue repair. It is ideal for the development and complete function of the different body systems especially the brain, muscles and bones.
- It could be a great hypoallergenic baby formula for babies with cow’s milk allergies. Allergies do not just affect baby’s digestion but it could also leave him dehydrated especially when he throws up and suffering from diarrhea. Babies that have intolerances to cow’s milk may also become irritable and unable to sleep well which in time could affect the way he learns new things. Most of the time cow’s milk allergy is manageable through changing baby’s milk formula.
- This milk formula is not just for infants that have intolerances to cow’s milk formula but is also recommended by doctors for toddlers and young children that have food allergies. Owing to PurAmino’s gentle formulation. But using this as a continuing formula for toddlers and for older children should first be consulted to a doctor.
- This formula has all the nutrients that babies need for the first 12 months. Aside from the essential nutrients that are found in most milk formulas, it is fortified with iron to improve the delivery of oxygen in the different tissues of the body. Every organ, tissue and cell needs oxygen to function well. Poor delivery of oxygen to the different parts will completely affect how the organ or tissue functions.
- It is a lifesaver for parents too. There is no doubt that milk allergies are also a constant worry for parents as well. Moms and dads will have utmost peace of mind when their babies use a milk formula that will never cause allergies. They are also assured that their infants are using a formula that has all the nutrients that they need to help them develop during the first year.
Are there any disadvantages of using this baby formula?
- A lot of concerns of parents using the formula was that it contained MSG in its formula. But the creators of PurAmino formula were quick to react to the complaints of parents saying that MSG is added to the formula as a source of glutamic acid and not to enhance the flavor of the milk at all. Infants or toddlers that encounter problems with the use of the product should contact the company’s Product Education team and of course consult their pediatrician for the right milk formula for their needs.
- There are also complaints about the intolerable taste making infants throw up or spit out the formula. This also caused parents and caregivers to mix other food with the formula just to make it more palatable however most of the users find the flavor manageable.
Although PurAmino hypoallergenic baby formula is created for babies that have milk allergies it is still recommended for parents and caregivers to consult their doctor before changing or using any kind of milk formula for their babies. This milk formula is ideal for infants with milk allergies as well as for young children with food allergies. It contains all the necessary nutrients for baby to develop during his first months too. Although the taste may not be tolerated by all infants or users, this may not be true for all. The price is also steep for infant formula and therefore users are recommended to avail of special discounts and offers such as free delivery or shipping to augment the price.
If you think you’re ready to buy, or want to take a closer look. You can find PurAmino Hypoallergenic Formula here at Amazon.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.